- 28 guest reviews
"Typical seafront hotel, narrow with fairly steep stairs. Free parking out the front which was good. Room fairly small but fine for our needs..."
"The owner very friendly and welcoming. Whilst the hotel is rather dated and furnishings all odd, it was kind of how I expected a seaside B&B..."
"The Lady owner could not have been nicer, she was giggly and funny and a lovely person! I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there. T..."
"We had a pleasant stay at the hotel. Our room had a four-poster bed and a balcony with a view of the sea.The room was clean and tidy. A quie..."
About the hotel
This is a newly refurbished, "small", well run family Hotel"( a small hotel may be between 6 to 20 rooms, run by the propreitors). It belongs to and run by a God fearing couple(with strong christian believes). All our Suites and Luxury Rooms have fantastic seaviews across the beautiful Oval Garden of the Queen Promenade.
We are near Margate Beaches and the Winter Gardens. Some Suites have 4 poster beds. All rooms are en-suite. Owner speaks fluent German. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel. The Hotel is 2 Star, accredited by Visit Britain. We are efficient professionals, who will stop at nothing in providing open minded, fair and well meaning, genuine and objective guests with comfort and security, as well as clean and healthy environment. Booking and Cancellation Conditions: Once a booking has been received and confirmed to guest, a biding contract obligates us to provide and reserve the accommodation and you to pay for this. We are under no obligation to accept cancellations. We reserve the right to authorise payment as soon as Credit Card details are given to confirm reservation. However, for unforseen circumstances, we are prepared, for good customer relations, to accept cancellations 48 hours before the check-in date without any charges. Otherwise, the full amount of booking total will be chargeable. If payment has been taken by Credit Card before cancellation, 10% of total charges will be charged for administration. If cancellation is within policy, refund will be made immediately. Gabriel Falade. LLB(Hons), ACEA, DMS Accountantant, Legal and Executive Manager/Owner Palm Court Hotel, Margate
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Just skip the breakfast and you'll be ok
Reception locked when we arrived late afternoon on a Saturday. Room clean. Heating on and couldn't turn it off. Bed comfortable. Bathroom fine.
The breakfast had to be ordered 10 minutes before you wanted it and it would be hard to make it worse. The sausage probably didn't have a lot of meat in it. I ate it out of politeness. The bacon looked like it had been hanging around for a long time, and the egg was solid. There was no fresh juice on offer. The coffee was good. I have been to other places for a similar cost which offer much better fare.
Good for the price
Typical seafront hotel, narrow with fairly steep stairs.
Free parking out the front which was good. Room fairly small but fine for our needs. Landlady was really nice although she did forget our extra pillows we asked for so if you need more than one pillow, take your own as there may not be any spare ones. I had to ring twice with queries but the landlady called me back promptly. Breakfast was ok but would prefer buffet style.