- 21 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night in the family room at the top of the hotel. From reading other reviews we were a little bit apprehensive. We needn't..."
"I was playing beach volleyball in Margate so had to book a room to stay for a night. Wasn't disappointed as I had to book last minute and th..."
"Typical seafront hotel, narrow with fairly steep stairs. Free parking out the front which was good. Room fairly small but fine for our needs..."
"The owner very friendly and welcoming. Whilst the hotel is rather dated and furnishings all odd, it was kind of how I expected a seaside B&B..."
About the hotel
This is a newly refurbished, "small", well run family Hotel"( a small hotel may be between 6 to 20 rooms, run by the propreitors). It belongs to and run by a God fearing couple(with strong christian believes). All our Suites and Luxury Rooms have fantastic seaviews across the beautiful Oval Garden of the Queen Promenade.
We are near Margate Beaches and the Winter Gardens. Some Suites have 4 poster beds. All rooms are en-suite. Owner speaks fluent German. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel. The Hotel is 2 Star, accredited by Visit Britain. We are efficient professionals, who will stop at nothing in providing open minded, fair and well meaning, genuine and objective guests with comfort and security, as well as clean and healthy environment. Booking and Cancellation Conditions: Once a booking has been received and confirmed to guest, a biding contract obligates us to provide and reserve the accommodation and you to pay for this. We are under no obligation to accept cancellations. We reserve the right to authorise payment as soon as Credit Card details are given to confirm reservation. However, for unforseen circumstances, we are prepared, for good customer relations, to accept cancellations 48 hours before the check-in date without any charges. Otherwise, the full amount of booking total will be chargeable. If payment has been taken by Credit Card before cancellation, 10% of total charges will be charged for administration. If cancellation is within policy, refund will be made immediately. Gabriel Falade. LLB(Hons), ACEA, DMS Accountantant, Legal and Executive Manager/Owner Palm Court Hotel, Margate
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Palm Court Hotel Ltd
The room was cold, the heating came on at strange times.
The carpet didn't fit, screws coming out of the walls. No evening meal( which was an option) Not available!?. Eating out was an option but everywhere was a take away, which is ok but if it's cold out, it's not a lot of fun. TV was lacking in signal ( very annoying) when you halfway though a program. Breakfast was ok but small.
A pleasant stay
We stayed for one night in the family room at the top of the hotel.
From reading other reviews we were a little bit apprehensive. We needn't have been as we had a pleasant stay. The room was spacious and the beds were clean and comfortable. We all had a very good nights sleep and in the morning had an adequate breakfast. If we were the type of people to nit pick we could say that the decor could do with some updating but for a short stay we were perfectly happy with our choice.