- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The staff were very efficient and friendly both on reception and in the restaurant. Would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in t..."
"My room was initially cold, however the staff went out of their way to find another heater and ensure my radiators were turned up. The eveni..."
"staff pleasant very helpful and available, car parking good, rooms good size and comfortable very relaxed atmosphere...."
"Pleasant room and an excellent breakfast..."
"Very friendly and helpful service. Charming traditional beamed setting of pub linked to reception and dining room...."
About the hotel
With it's modern bedroom facilities and public rooms dating from the 15th century, this comfortable Hotel makes a great base for visits to local attractions. Open fires during the winter months in it's relaxed bar and lounge area all add to the atmosphere. Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi and LCD TV.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Roebuck Inn, Stevenage in Stevenage are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel worth considering
The staff were very efficient and friendly both on reception and in the restaurant.
Would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in the Stevenage area.
Tired accommodation but good customer service
My room was initially cold, however the staff went out of their way to find another heater and ensure my radiators were turned up.
The evening meal curry was excellent with again really friendly and helpful staff. The decor could do with updating but was fine for what I needed.