This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Windermere is an award-winning small hotel of enormous charm and character, where the atmosphere is relaxed, the welcome is friendly, and the service is personal. Located in a quiet, residential area of Central London, we are just a stone's throw from some of London's main attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Eye and Harrods. Our Windermere Brasserie is open daily for a delicious breakfast.
We are also open for dinner Monday - Saturday 5pm-10pm. Winner of the AA Dinner Award, the Windermere Brasserie is an elegant, yet relaxed dining experience, where the Chef will provide you with individually prepared dishes that will delight. 4 Star Guest Accommodation with Gold Awards from the AA and Visit England. We were also voted Guest Accommodation of the Year for London!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet