This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located on the edge of Telford and just 30 minutes to Shrewsbury, from the moment you turn into the driveway you’ll notice a distinct rural feel. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an AA Rosette awarded restaurant. The main manor house is full of charm and character, dating back to the 18th century it provides the perfect location for guests looking for a relaxing leisure break and over the years has built a reputation for comfortable accommodation, quality dining and exceptional service.
The hotel have invested a great deal in the bedrooms to make them as relaxing as possible, all rooms are en-suite with all modern facilities including TV, tea & coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, plus all those small touches that make such a difference. After a good nights rest you will be set up for the day with a hearty Shropshire breakfast. Dining in the Conservatory Restaurant provides a haven from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s intimate without being formal and to reflect the menu it has a distinct, modern feel. The hotel produce exceptional quality food predominantly using produce sourced local to Telford and surrounding Shropshire, the AA Strawberry award recognises that more than 50% of the a la carte ingredients are sourced from within 50 miles. This is the ideal location to hold an event whether it is a corporate event or your special day. The Lounge, Morning Room or recently opened 140 seater Mulliner Suite is available for hire all the latest facilities and equipment are available for use and there is a dedicate team on hand to strive to make sure that each and every event runs smoothly and is all that you could want it to be. There are many places of interest in Shropshire; the historic market town of Ludlow has a wealth of black and white Tudor buildings, weekly market and 11th Century Castle. Stokesay Castle is the oldest surviving fortified manor house in England. Ironbridge is a World Heritage Site and the valley that changed the world. Bridgnorth is the ancient market town sits high on a sandstone cliff with spectacular views of the Severn Valley. These are just a small selection of the sights which are in the local area; there are many more market towns, churches and historical sites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet