- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Fantastic location in the heart of tourist Dublin. Great for independent travellers and those who want to sample the local cuisine and not b..."
"Great place,clean central friendly staff..."
"Spacious apartments in a great location for city sightseeing. Guinness Storehouse close by and only a short walk to the river and Temple Bar..."
"great location and great value for money! the room was big and clean the only downfall was that the shower didnt work! and we didnt have tim..."
"As the heading says the two receptionist's were excellence personified! The accomadation was a bit "tired" .My wife wants me to mention the..."
About the hotel
We are superbly located a stone's throw away from the astonishing Christchurch Cathedral and within 5 minutes easy walking distance from the vibrant Temple Bar district which offers a vast array of bars, restaurants, cafes and galleries. Trinity College, Grafton Street, O'Connell Street, The National Museum, Baggot Street and St. Stephen's Green are all within close proximity, as is the world-famous Guinness Storehouse.
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure Staycity Aparthotels Christchurch (formerly Christchurch Hall Apartments) offer you the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation. Offering almost twice the size of a standard hotel room and a 24 Hour Reception, these apartments provide guests everything associated with comfort and convenience. It is an ideal choice for groups and families as our per person sharing rates offer excellent value. We offer a selection of 6 one bedroom (sleeps 3) and 30 two bedroom (sleeps 5) self catering apartments which come fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. Each apartment also come with fully-equipped kitchen incl. washer/dryer, microwave oven etc. and lounge/dining area incl. TV and free Wi-Fi access. Finished to an impressive standard the Staycity Aparthotels Christchurch in Dublin City Centre provide the visitor with a home from home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/05/2009 to 31/12/2018 - Advance Purchase bookings are charged at time of making the reservation. A security deposit of €50 per person may be requested on check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great centrally located base for a short break
Fantastic location in the heart of tourist Dublin.
Great for independent travellers and those who want to sample the local cuisine and not be tied to hotel timetables. Simple accommodation - comfortable beds, nice bathroom and living area, functional kitchen. Staff were friendly and helpful.
city centre gem
Great place,clean central friendly staff