- 20 guest reviews
"Only negative side was when we arrived around 17:00 we couldn't book a table until 20:00 so had to go out for something to eat. In addition..."
"Couldn't fault a thing! Staff had worked extremely hard to recover from recent floods and succeeded. In delivering a most enjoyable stay. Co..."
"A very well located hotel, room was very clean with all ameanaties, spa is excellent with a decent pool, a must use for anyone staying. Food..."
"All fine but a little expensive...."
About the hotel
The Whitewater Lake District Hotel is nestled in a valley on the banks of the River Leven and just over a mile away from Lake Windermere. The hotel can meet the many and varied needs of the discerning guest, whether for leisure or on business. Located in the heart of the Lake District, cycling and hiking routes are on the doorstep.
Boating trips are nearby, and Newby Bridge Rail Station is 1. 5 miles away. The 38 luxury en-suite bedrooms nearly all enjoy stunning riverside views, all rooms are spacious, ensuite and all boast free wi-fi, flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Free on-site parking is also available. The fabulous Cascades Spa and Leisure Club consists of the large heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, large gymnasium and even a squash court. After you have explored the area, treat yourself to a Lakeland Dining experience. the Riverside Restaurant menu reflects the wealth of fine produce this wonderful county has to offer. Our own riverside Fisherman's Bar offers an informal atmosphere for a bar lunch. Watch the wildlife on the river and admire the steam trains from the terrace.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The size of the room was great plus a jacuzzi bath & the view of the river made it an excellent stay
Only negative side was when we arrived around 17:00 we couldn't book a table until 20:00 so had to go out for something to eat.
In addition the breakfast wasn't the best good service but the sausages were over cooked there was no beans or chopped tomatoes.