- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"A very well located hotel, room was very clean with all ameanaties, spa is excellent with a decent pool, a must use for anyone staying. Food..."
"All fine but a little expensive...."
"We had a relaxing weekend at the hotel with its great views of the river, lovely swimming pool and friendly staff...."
"Well presented family room with plenty of space. Very clean as expected. Would definately stay again...."
"I booked this as a birthday weekend for my partner. I was looking for a nice relaxing break with spa and that is exactly what we got. Lovely..."
About the hotel
There could hardly be a more attractive setting for a Hotel than here in the South of the English Lake District !Nestling in a valley on the banks of the River Leven, which flows from the southern end of Lake Windermere in the English Lake District, just over a mile away, The Whitewater Lake District Hotel can meet the many and varied needs of the discerning guest, whether for leisure or on business. Your stay gives you membership of 'Cascades' our own health and Fitness Club. Enjoy a swim in the ozone-purified pool, or really unwind in the whirlpool, sauna, steam room or solariums.
The more energetic may prefer the championship squash courts, or in the grounds you can enjoy the all-weather tennis courts, a putting course and driving net. To explore locally, Mountain Bikes are available for hire. On the first floor we are justifiably proud of the purpose built exercise studio and spacious new air-conditioned gymnasium, containing the latest resistance and cross-training' cardiovascular exercise facilities. Our friendly, qualified instructors offer a full fitness assessment and inspired by the ever-changing river views we will help you create your own personalised and balanced training programme. To really spoil yourself or a loved one, visit our second floor Health Spa, where our fully trained Beauty Therapists offer an extensive range of specialised treatments including aromatherapy, cathiodermie, massage, manicure and facialsAfter you have explored the area, treat yourself to a Lakeland Dining experience. the Riverside Restaurant menu reflects the wealth of fine produce this wonderful county has to offer. There are 2 menus available, the a la carte and a daily changing Chef Recommends. The wine is arranged by style of wine with notes on grape type and country of origin. Our own riverside Fisherman's Bar offers an informal atmosphere for a bar lunch. Watch the wildlife on the river and admire the steam trains from the terrace.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
A must stay hotel
A very well located hotel, room was very clean with all ameanaties, spa is excellent with a decent pool, a must use for anyone staying.
Food option excellent with choice of al le carte or bar and grill and well priced for the quality of food on offer.
Whitewater Hotel Spa & Leisure Club
All fine but a little expensive.