- 11 guest reviews
"Fabulous in every way...."
"We were shown to our suite by a lovely young man and another doing work experience. We felt this young man (sorry, don't know his name) real..."
"Not one complaint. Everything was superb..."
"One of the best places I have stayed. The staff were excellent and the place itself was out of this world. Could not speak more highly of..."
"beautiful setting, fantastic suite booked for my wife's birthday and we were not dissapointed. The tasting menu was excellent and the wine m..."
About the hotel
Year built: 1511 Restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes Total number of rooms: 27 Total number of floors: 3 Currency is GBP Voltage is 220-240 AC Phone: LateRooms Pets are welcome in selected deluxe double rooms, please check before making a booking
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/06/2016 to 30/06/2020 - Pets are welcome in selected deluxe double rooms, please check before making a booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous in every way.
We were shown to our suite by a lovely young man and another doing work experience.
We felt this young man (sorry, don't know his name) really gave a welcoming first impression and gave us a great introduction to Thornbury Castle. We stayed in the Portlethen suite which was amazing; extremely comfortable four poster bed, amazing bathroom, lounge and compact kitchen.TV in the lounge and one in the bedroom. A lovely fireplace, some exposed stonewalls and wood paneling. Also a huge tapestry hung on the wall. The decanter of complimentary sherry was lovely too. Dinner was amazing; canapés in the lounge, an amouse bouche before the starter. Breakfast was also delicious. You ordered off a menu for your hot food, but there was also a table set up with croissants, cereals, etc where you could help yourself.