- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"I stayed here for 1 night after spending time in Plymouth as I had to attend my nan's funeral. The staff couldn't do enough for you, the roo..."
"From the moment we drove up we knew we had made the right choice A beautiful kind helpful hotel They even kept the kitchen open for us...!..."
"Great staff, hotel was fine, good internet, didn't try the food...."
"A wonderful location if your in the Plymouth area, ultra quiet, comfortable and solid old fashioned qualities A really positive change from..."
"A great experience which we would happily do again...."
About the hotel
Luxury Country House Hotel & Restaurant, Trout Lake and Extensive Woodland Walks. Access to the sea @400 yards. Kitley House is an oasis of quiet luxury, providing the highest standards in comfort, cuisine and personal service.
A sweeping staircase leads up to 19 spacious bedrooms and suites. Each has panoramic views over the estate and is richly appointed with furnishings designed to reflect the traditional elegance of the house while incorporating all modern facilities.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 27/12/2015 - Please note: There will be very limited Restaurant facilities during the festive period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing customer service
I stayed here for 1 night after spending time in Plymouth as I had to attend my nan's funeral.
The staff couldn't do enough for you, the room was amazing. We had the bridle suite as the hotel was empty.
We had a coffee with one of the staff Alison who came in on her day off to see me. Such a credit to the hotel always smiling and positive in her job. I worked with Alison many years ago at the Novotel and later the Legacy.
Wow amazing experience ??
From the moment we drove up we knew we had made the right choice A beautiful kind helpful hotel They even kept the kitchen open for us....
The bed was gorgeous
If you can stay in the Churchill room
Sell your granny to stay there.... Your worth it ha ♥️