- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"very nice area to look round. steam train at next town. clean beach...."
"Bedroom in need of updating. Looked nothing like the ones shown on internet. Ideally situated for getting about. Staff friendly and welcomin..."
"smashing room. clean tidy and well presented. nothing was too much trouble when we asked for anything...."
"Stayed for two nights, room was clean tidy and comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was good with lots of choice..."
"a lovely hotel myself and my wife enjoyed the lion hotel very much which was run very efficiently.. excellent food .. only minor fault no cl..."
About the hotel
Lion Hotel has been developed and extended from a comfortable Olde Inn. The lion hotel is situated on the edge of the village green, in the heart of this unspoilt seadide town, and has magnificent views of the mountains, castle and sea. The hotel is fully licenced and offers a varied and lively entertainment programme.
Superb base for exploring both Snowdonia and Llyn Peninsula, both areas of outstanding natural beauty. Some rooms may be allocated in the ‘Castle View Cottage’ a South facing conversion of the original stables. 12-ensuite room bedrooms over 2 floors with Castle views, with the upper floor having views of the bay also.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
very nice area to look round.
steam train at next town. clean beach.
pros and cons
Bedroom in need of updating.
Looked nothing like the ones shown on internet. Ideally situated for getting about. Staff friendly and welcoming. Food in restaurant a bit fast food ish.The breakfast however was very good a Good selection and plenty of it.