- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"Only downside is that room was a little small but a gorgeous hotel and lovely staff. Loved the historic decor. Wished that they had details..."
"The hotel was lovely, decorated really nice and the bed was amazing, the only bad thing was all the taps in our room only had hot running wa..."
"The staff were lovely and welcoming, the building is gorgeous and the room was fantastically comfortable. Only down side was there were seve..."
"Went for a superior room which was good overall, though it would have been nice to have had a bigger bed - seemed like a normal double size,..."
"Cannot fault, clean, warm, comfortable. Very cool building with a water feature running down the outside of the lift shaft. Would stay again..."
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of this vibrant city, nestled beside the business district and a stones throw from the renowned boutique shopping of Buchanan Street The Arthouse Glasgow (part of Abode Hotels) reflects the city's own modern renaissance, combining striking traditional architecture with the most exciting contemporary design and high-tech facilities. There are 59 bedrooms, rated Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous. Bedrooms have been designed with a sense of luxury and relaxation so the guest can enjoy an ideal night's sleep, and wake up refreshed and rejuvenated.
Bedrooms at all levels are well-equipped: trademark ABode features include Vi-Spring beds; bathrooms with monsoon showers; luxury toiletries; personal DVD players and state-of-the-art LCD televisions. ABode Glasgow, in the heart of this vibrant and rejuvenated city, is your home from home, whatever the occasion. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely but small room
Only downside is that room was a little small but a gorgeous hotel and lovely staff.
Loved the historic decor. Wished that they had details about the history of the building in the room.
The hotel was lovely, decorated really nice and the bed was amazing, the only bad thing was all the taps in our room only had hot running water no cold, i did mention it to the staff at reception when we where leaving and they did apologise but where aware of it, i think we should have been told as we had to order room service to get cold water.