This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An exquisite residence, standing at the entrance of the old town, illustrates all this charm: Hotel Henry II. Part of the building is classified as an "historical monument", the other part, of modern construction, blends harmoniously with the pas, creating an ensemble of great elegance. Breakfast lounge, bar.
locked garages. Each of the 58 guest rooms is individually decorated in an original style, and has : hairdryer, direct dial phone, Tv and minibar. Air -conditioned and sound-proofed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Henry I I in Beaune is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet