- 45 guest reviews
"Jorge room and particularly the bathroom are very tired looking and in need of an update..."
"Nice clean room furniture old but well kept We loved the cosy feel to the room not as stark as comparably priced hotels.Good value and break..."
"Lady on desk (Vicki I think her name was). walked into room strong smell of smoking. Room was changed. Waited at bar for nearly ten minutes..."
"All the staff were very polite. When I asked for an iron I receive a very shabby ironing board and basic iron. Food in the restaurant was pr..."
"What a wonderful reception my friend and I received on our arrival, all the staff are great, our room was spotlessly clean and our breakfast..."
About the hotel
Location With its location in the centre of Dudley town centre, the Quality hotel is just a few minutes drive from junction 2 of the M5 and offers easy, convenient access to the whole of Birmingham City Centre and Birmingham Airport (BHX). What the hotel offers The Quality Hotel, Dudley offers complimentary WIFI, complimentary car parking for guests. We can also boast a stunning restaurant at the hotel as we have a beautiful menu and a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that our Food & Beverage Manager takes pride in.
We have also negotiated a special leisure pass for our guests with a local gymnasium and spa just a stone throw away from the hotel. Attractions Visitor attractions locally include The Black Country Museum, Dudley Zoo & Dudley Castle, the attractions are all less than 1 mile from the hotel. Birmingham's Bull Ring Shopping Centre, Merry Hill Shopping Centre, West Midlands Safari Park & Cadbury World are all within a short drive, bus or train journey from the hotel. Dudley will also offer everything for the family as the area has fun packed attractions that everybody will enjoy!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Jorge room and particularly the bathroom are very tired looking and in need of an update
Adequate business hotel let down by poor customer service.
Asked for iron on check in after explaining that I was leaving early next morning. Promised but never delivered. No hot water in bathroom on 2nd day. Had to have a cold shower. Receptionist was not interested other than to give an insincere sorry. Staff just not interested in dealing with customers. Need to improve. Wouldn't book again