- 47 guest reviews
"After reading reviews, we was not to sure, but clean, good food, fantastic breakfast, and most friendly helpful, Manager and Staff. Went bac..."
"Enjoyed a night away. Decor was was and inviting. Room had everything you needed and bed was comfortable. Reception staff could of been a li..."
"Ideal location for the Black country living museum...."
"The hotel was clean and tidy. The staff very welcoming, pleasant and helpful. The hotel is in a great location for Dudley, close enough to t..."
"It's ok for the money...."
About the hotel
With its location in the centre of Dudley town centre, the Quality hotel is just a few minutes drive from junction 2 of the M5 and offers easy, convenient access to the whole of Birmingham City Centre and Birmingham Airport (BHX).
What the hotel offers
The Quality Hotel, Dudley offers complimentary WIFI, complimentary car parking for guests. We can also boast a stunning restaurant at the hotel as we have a beautiful menu and a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that our Food & Beverage Manager takes pride in.
We have also negotiated a special leisure pass for our guests with a local gymnasium and spa just a stone throw away from the hotel.
Visitor attractions locally include The Black Country Museum, Dudley Zoo & Dudley Castle, the attractions are all less than 1 mile from the hotel. Birmingham's Bull Ring Shopping Centre, Merry Hill Shopping Centre, West Midlands Safari Park & Cadbury World are all within a short drive, bus or train journey from the hotel. Dudley will also offer everything for the family as the area has fun packed attractions that everybody will enjoy!
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
this hotel has lost my future custom
I have never been so stressed and uneased after a hotel stay in all my life.
Their fire alarm woke us up twice and at 01:40 it's no joke. We wasn't given any explanation, or apology, just told to go back to our rooms like sheep. Very un organised, un professional and just the worst experience ever. If you want my opinion and you had no other choice than to stay here... sleep in the car!!!
The room was nice and clean, the staff was not very helpful and getting disturbed in the middle of the night as the fire alarms kept going off.