- 12 guest reviews
"Perfect location for business and pleasure, parking onsite and easily found...."
"Not many hotel staff would know to use the light switch in lieu of a knock, when going to a Deaf client's room. This woman did, so kudos to..."
"Having spent 6 nights in 6 different accommodations in Waterford during the balloon championships I found the Marina Hotel to have the best..."
"We found our hotel room clean warm and spacious,few mins walk from town centre,we will certainly stay here again the next time we visit Wate..."
About the hotel
The Waterford Marina Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Waterford City and is nestled idyllically on the banks of the River Suir. We have 81 superbly appointed ensuite guestrooms all offering the essentials for a comfortable stay, with spacious family rooms and wheelchair accessible rooms also available. Other facilities include Waterfront Restaurant and Waterfront Bar, Riverside Terrace, Conference facilities and a Private indoor Car Park.
At the Waterford Marina Hotel we pride ourselves on providing a personalised service and endeavour to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable experience. Waterfront Restaurant, offers a modern but homely dining experience. Our carefully crafted menu combines the finest fresh Irish food with influences from around the globe. The perfect balance of exciting food and nutrition, something for everyone in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Our Waterfront Bar, located on the ground floor, is both spacious and comfortable, yet designed to suit every occasion. Equally popular with our hotel guests and local community alike, we also offer live entertainment at least once a week. Whether it's privacy you require for that all important business meeting, that large family get together in one of our spacious areas, or simply a quiet drink in our open plan seating area, you can be assured of a welcoming and embracing visit to the Waterfront Bar. The Waterfront Bar also boasts and impressive terrace area overlooking the picturesque river Suir which is ideal for relaxing and watching the world go by.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect location for business and pleasure, parking onsite and easily found.
Kudos to the staff, very Deaf aware
Not many hotel staff would know to use the light switch in lieu of a knock, when going to a Deaf client's room.
This woman did, so kudos to her.
The woman who I dealt with at reception was very Deaf aware as well.
Just a minor thing... the tv's remote control did not have the subtitles working. So I couldn't really watch the TV. Good job I brought my laptop so I could browse online.
I would definitely come back here again.