- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"my daughter had a competition at the Telford International Centre which was just across the car park. This is what made our stay so good. L..."
"Second stay at this hotel, the first time was good (on the ground floor the windows at the rear of the hotel look out at a large banking) th..."
"A no frills hotel that was fine in all respects. Free parking is a nice bonus. Restaurants, bars and shops a 10 minute walk away...."
"Excellent value @£42/room/night (incl. cont b/fast)..."
"Table and bed side table full of dust. Everything ok with this hotel very close to a lovely shopping park and restaurants...."
About the hotel
The International Hotel has a contemporary feel with first class service and comfort for guests. The hotel is fully air conditioned and has its own bar where you can dine in, choosing from the bar menu. The hotel is part of Southwater Event Group and is next door to sister hotel, Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge, which has the Olive Tree Restaurant offering a la carte and carvery service.
For a small charge, guests can use the Revive Leisure club with its indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and gym. Appointments can be made with the on-site beautician. The International Hotel is 5 minutes' walk from Telford's undercover Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Located 2 minutes' drive from the M54 and a short drive to the Ironbridge Gorge, guests at the hotel benefit from free entry to Wonderland Adventure playground, located 5 minutes' walk away; and heavily discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception. The International Hotel has free on site car parking.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/08/2011 to 26/08/2020 - During the 10th-26th August 2015 our Bar and Breakfast areas are being re-furbished. During this time Breakfast will be served in the Reynolds Suite at the Holiday Inn which is directly next door. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
my daughter had a competition at the Telford International Centre which was just across the car park.
This is what made our stay so good. Location was fantastic and not having to use the car was brilliant. Lovely friendly staff too.
The International Hotel Telford
Second stay at this hotel, the first time was good (on the ground floor the windows at the rear of the hotel look out at a large banking) this time was even better (fourth floor).
Staff at reception were very pleasant and helpful. Good quality and choice of food served at breakfast for a continental plus service.our only issue with the breakfast, and a very minor one at that, was the Strawberry's in the fruit cocktail were still slightly frozen in the center, and if that,s all you can find wrong they are doing it right.