- 36 guest reviews
"We stayed in an upstairs bedroom which was tired and in need of refurbishment. However the bed was comfortable. The room was clean but the b..."
"We found the staff extremely helpful and always very polite. The room was just right for me and my daughter. We wanted some where close to L..."
"First member of staff was helpful and even changed our room to the last in the block but did become concerned when he started to talk about..."
"Reasonable total for the money Bathroom a bit tatty in places but water hot shower good and lovely large towels..."
"A pleasant stay in a clean, comfortable and quiet room. A reasonably priced meal was enjoyed in the restaurant. The service in the bar and r..."
About the hotel
The main hotel building is a 16th Century Coaching Inn with a Modern Bedroom Block. It is located within walking distance of Epping Town Centre and only 30 minutes away by underground to Central London. Epping under ground tube station is just over 1 mile away from the hotel.
Only 10 mins away from the M25 and M11. London Stansted airport is 30 minutes drive by road. Close to Excel exhibition centre in London. Harlow town centre is just over 4 miles from our hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Not exactly the Ritz.
Pretty basic, and kind of butlins chalet like. Room was okay although a friend had ants in their room so had to move. Would not recommend the breakfast though, try down the road there are a couple of other pubs which also do it.
The Bell Hotel – Epping
Room was very tidy and presented nicely.
Hotel appearance was poor from the outside.