- 38 guest reviews
"We were in a refurnished room which was excellent,only problem needs another bin in room and no disabled toilet in hotel. We have stayed bef..."
"Room was adequate, but did not appreciate being woken at 4am by foul and loud mouthed yobs in corridor, and then having decided to start our..."
"I have stayed in the Bell at Epping many times over the past 10 years. There have been a few changes in name & ownership in that period but..."
"Hotel being done up this will make it better. When I stayed was very hot and room uncomfortably warm even with windows wide open rooms could..."
"A good location for what I needed. However the hotel was plentiful of guests who were workmen. Not that I have a problem with that but my ro..."
About the hotel
The main hotel building is a 16th Century Coaching Inn with a Modern Bedroom Block. It is located within walking distance of Epping Town Centre and only 30 minutes away by underground to Central London. Epping under ground tube station is just over 1 mile away from the hotel.
Only 10 mins away from the M25 and M11. London Stansted airport is 30 minutes drive by road. Close to Excel exhibition centre in London. Harlow town centre is just over 4 miles from our hotel.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Where do you start
The hotel was overall 4 out of 10 at best, partly because of the other guest staying caused a bit of trouble where the police we're called twice, the actual hotel was far from perfect the room was very dull and uninteresting felt more like a prison or a hospital, possibly the most pathetic shower I've ever had and to pay £7 for cooked breakfast and it was horrendous, on the good notes the beds were comfortable and free Wi-Fi was good.
We were in a refurnished room which was excellent,only problem needs another bin in room and no disabled toilet in hotel.
We have stayed before and this time was an improvement. Staff very helpful. Will go again.