- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Good points: location is good, nice gardens, the room was quiet, despite being a wedding on, the bed was comfortable. Bad points: we hired a..."
"large room, no real fault few area to improve on but nothing major..."
"Good standard of accommodation and cleanliness, excellent customer service, breakfast enjoyable, but bacon, sausage and mushrooms seemed to..."
"Very impressive hotel. Room was clean, spacious, quiet and had everything you would need. My only gripe is that the air conditioning was a b..."
About the hotel
The Quorn Country Hotel is set in delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and time again for either business or pleasure. The Hotel allows guests the best of both worlds with convenient links to Loughborough, Leicester and Nottingham, while enjoying the peaceful tranquility of the countryside. The Quorn Country Hotel offers 36 non smoking bedrooms including Suites and Executive rooms and provides guests with facilities including: En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Combined ironing facilities, direct dial telephone, Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
24 hour room service is also available. Free onsite car parking To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended to contact the hotel if you would like to make a dinner reservation. Christmas functions will be taking place throughout December, therefore bar and restaurant facilities may be restricted especially Friday and Saturdays
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Quorn Country Hotel
Nice location, comfy room, not enough staff
Good points: location is good, nice gardens, the room was quiet, despite being a wedding on, the bed was comfortable.
Bad points: we hired a room for a birthday meal, but as there was a wedding on at the same time, all the staff were working there, we had to constantly wait to get served, and just gave up in the end and headed off to a local pub. The same happened at breakfast, people were waiting ages to get their food. What staff there were, were inadequately trained. Variable hot water - I could only get lukewarm water in the shower, my husband got scalding hot water. The hotel itself is fine, we paid £154 for our room, which feels too expensive, but mainly because we just didn't get the level of service you would expect to get for that price. Why can't places spend just that bit more effort on training staff, I guess this sort of work has a high staff turnover but it so easily fixed, but the level of service received means we wouldn't stay there again, or recommend it to anyone else.