This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
No. 53 Frederick Street Bed and Breakfast is owned by David Tweedie and is situated on the second and third floors, of an original Georgian townhouse that dates from circa 1820, in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. This cosy and friendly Bed and Breakfast is also managed by Tessa.
Both David and Tessa grew up in Edinburgh and are always on hand to give helpful advice on the best places to visit, eat and, of course, drink in the city. The bed and breakfast is just a minute's walk from Princes Street, with stunning views of the New Town, Princes Street, and, from some rooms, Edinburgh Castle. This is an elegant and extremely spacious guest house, typified in the welcoming open hall with feature bow wall and staircase to upper floor. The B&B in Edinburgh has the added bonus of offering easy access to Edinburgh Airport and major road and rail networks. As Waverley Railway Station and St. Andrew Square Bus Station are both in the city centre and under ½ a miles walk away. The Edinburgh International Conference centre is also easily reached by foot or a short taxi-ride from the Edinburgh guest house. No. 53 Frederick Street guest house offers all the comforts and facilities that the discerning traveller visiting Edinburgh for business or leisure expects. The newly decorated bedrooms are each individually designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, having all the modern conveniences but still retaining a classic environment, including magnificent original carved Adam fire surrounds, Scots pine panelling, cornicing and en-suite shower rooms. Please note we are unable to provide a lift is such an old building however one of us is on hand to help with yout luggage.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet