- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Hadn't stayed at Hiexpress before but it was excellent and would do so again...."
"The Express branch of the HI family delivered (almost) all I would expect of a budget hotel. When travelling for business, I want a comfy be..."
"this was our 2nd stay at this hotel in Stevenage. It's handy for when we are visiting family and this time we had our granddaughter with us..."
"Good value. Efficient service..."
"Hotel itself very good...."
About the hotel
Choose the modern Holiday Inn Express Stevenage hotel in Stevenage's town centre, just 5 minutes from junction 7 of the A1(M). It's easy to get to Luton Airport , just 15 miles from the welcoming Holiday Inn Express Stevenage. We're a modern brick building situated opposite Stevenage train station in the pedestrianised town centre.
Relax on a high-backed leather chair with a beer in our contemporary bar . Free Wireless Internet is available in our newly refurbished guest rooms and there's a computer in the Lobby. You can go bowling or catch a movie at Stevenage Leisure Park , just 10-minutes' walk from Holiday Inn Express Stevenage . Order tasty takeaway meals to eat in our Great Room, where an all inclusive buffet breakfast including pastries and hot items is prepared daily. Car parking is available at the nearby Matalan Car Park opposite. Overnight parking is available for £5. 00 per car between 2pm and 10am and the charge is payable at reception. There are a limited number of car parking spaces available onsite and these are reserved for Blue Badge holders only.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn Express STEVENAGE
Hadn't stayed at Hiexpress before but it was excellent and would do so again.
All you really need
The Express branch of the HI family delivered (almost) all I would expect of a budget hotel.
When travelling for business, I want a comfy bed, air-con, a good TV and a bath. The bed was comfy, the TV had enough channels, air-con kept me cool through the night, no bath but shower did the job and I slept well. The area is a bit ropey, so walking over from the station late at night as a single female is rather intimidating.
The only fly in the ointment is breakfast; its inclusion into the price is what made me decide to stay at the Express and not at it's big brother just round the corner. The coffee machine produced thin watery drinks, I hate to think what the lump in the over cooked scrambled eggs was and the sausage and marmalade quality definitely from the 'economy' range. Next time, I would skip breakfast - maybe there should be a second tariff without breakfast?