- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Being our first night away on our honeymoon, we decided to book through late rooms and secure a night to break up our journey to Cornwall. B..."
"We stayed for our honeymoon and were delighted to find that we had been upgraded to a fabulous room with amazing views of the Cathedral, wit..."
"Standard double compact. No bath robe (maybe because no bath!). Think room must have been next to air conditioning unit or something as was..."
"A very nice hotel in a nice setting. The room was well presented and the staff were very helpful (including a complementary upgrade to a Sup..."
"Room was pretty small with a frosted window and no view of anything as a result. Would have preferred to have been told this at booking stag..."
About the hotel
ABode Exeter enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of Exeter opposite its magnificent Cathedral. Following recent refurbishment, the hotel proudly boasts 53 contemporary styled bedrooms with the traditional values of comfort expected from such an historic property. There is plenty of opportunity to treat yourself as the hotel is home to Michael Caines Fine Dining Restaurant, Champagne Bar, Cafe Bistro and even its own traditional tavern serving local real ale.
Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Being our first night away on our honeymoon, we decided to book through late rooms and secure a night to break up our journey to Cornwall.
Booking was easy and price was reasonable. Quick call to the hotel to explain we were newly weds so to see if we could get a nice room....ended up with a free upgrade to the envy room, personalised greeting card from owners and complimentary chocs on the side. Our view was Exeter cathedral in all its glory.... Staff were very pleasant and hotel very clean....just mind out for the quirky uneven floors as th building is really old. Big thumbs up from Mr & Mrs G
We stayed for our honeymoon and were delighted to find that we had been upgraded to a fabulous room with amazing views of the Cathedral, with a thoughtful card from the Manager.
The bed was huge and really comfy
We ate in the Michael Caines restaurant on one evening, food and service excellent and a definite special treat. There are plenty of other cafés and restaurants within a few mins walk, offering a range of choices too