- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A really great hotel, right in the city centre. Our room was large, clean and very comfortable. However, the best thing about this hotel was..."
"Very central, staff were lovely, room fairly small but fine for one person, lots of hot water. Found few hairs on the bath by the taps which..."
"I have stayed at this hotel. It is a decently priced hotel and if you are looking for a break from hostels without breaking the bank this is..."
"Just what we needed; a nice, friendly, centrally-located hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting this beautiful city and the Drury Court offer..."
"Great location close to St Stephens, Grafton St & Temple but not in the thick of the noise so you can get a good night's sleep if you want i..."
About the hotel
The Drury Court Hotel is a modern, stylish hotel in the heart of Dublin City. It's ideally located for both the business and leisure guest. All rooms are designed to the highest of standards and are ensuite with direct dial telephone, computer line, multichannel TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Such a warm welcome
A really great hotel, right in the city centre.
Our room was large, clean and very comfortable. However, the best thing about this hotel was the exceptionally warm welcome from the reception staff.
Very central, staff were lovely, room fairly small but fine for one person, lots of hot water.
Found few hairs on the bath by the taps which which is th wonky reason I scored bit lower, cleaners must have just missed that bit as rest of stay very good. Staff on reception very sweet and helpful. Wonderful coffee shop Accents just a couple of doors down, open till late, definitely worth a visit or four. :)