- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay here. We were placed on separate floors but Reception staff changed our room without any fuss. Lifts although small..."
"We thought the hotel was nice but seriously overpriced for what we got. The room that we was given was a bit cramped, a little bit dusty and..."
"great stay. friendly staff. great food and very comfortable room. will stay again and recommend it to friends..."
"on arrival 7pm-after 5 hr drive from bham, the reception must of had a bad day, she wasnt the most pleasant, but the next day she was ok. as..."
"Very clean and well run hotel excellent breakfast staff very obliging..."
About the hotel
The beautifully refurbished Carousel is an AA rated 3 star hotel in Blackpool, being located 5 minutes from the motorway network and Blackpool Airport, on the beautifully renovated Promenade at South Beach and has just received a certificate of excellence awarded to businesses that rank in the top 10% worldwide for exceptional traveller feedback on Trip Advisor. The Carousel is in walking distance of Blackpool Pleasure Beach, South Pier, The Sandcastle Water Park and the Grosvenor Casino with easy access to all other Blackpool attractions yet far enough away from the bustle of the famous Golden Mile to offer a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Boasting 92 exceptionally appointed en-suite bedrooms, all having recently been upgraded with double & king size memory foam mattresses and flat screen TV’s.
We have an extensive range of rooms, many with sea views and our family rooms are equipped with 24” flat screen TV’s with built in DVD’s which are accompanied by an extensive library of movies which you can borrow for free! The Carousel offers a range of facilities including soft play area for the Children, pool table, dart board, and entertainment most nights from May until November and Kids entertainment nightly during school holidays. Broadband is complimentary along with satellite TV, and free car parking (subject to availability) with excellent transport links nearby. During your stay you will find friendly, helpful staff, great buffet style breakfast and other dining options from bar snacks to gourmet meals and 24 hour room service and lastly, reasonably priced well stocked bars! Car parking - The hotel has parking spaces for approximately 20 cars but there are plenty of FREE street parking on the roads adjacent to the hotel (with the exception of the Main Promenade) Please note that onsite parking cannot be guaranteed or reserved. Should you wish to arrive before the check in time of 3pm we will be happy to store your luggage so you can enjoy your day prior to your room being available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2008 to 31/12/2020 - There is limited parking available at The Carousel Hotel.This cannot be reserved. The Carousel Hotel is a non smoking establishment. Hotel Policy Payment Method:Full pre-payment is due upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Fair price for a great hotel
Really enjoyed our stay here.
We were placed on separate floors but Reception staff changed our room without any fuss. Lifts although small worked without any issues. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful and the walk into the centre of Blackpool was something we enjoyed as we don't like staying where all the noise is. Overall a lovely hotel