- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good hotel with comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Food good...."
"Was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Not somewhere I'd have chosen for a holiday but it was handy for business purposes. Staff were..."
"Staff friendly, had a upgraded room, was clean well laid out was there on my own one night no problems being on a motorcycle. had nice lady..."
"Ok, so this place is awesome, setting, staff, facilities, food, rooms couldn't fault them. I really would love to return but not if I want a..."
About the hotel
A country hotel set on the waterside of Carmarthen Bay. The newly constructed en - suite rooms have sea view Balconies overlooking Carmarthen Bay and Llanstephan Castle. The modern health suite has a large swimming pool, The Restaurants serve a variety of food with a local flavour
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel with comfortable rooms and friendly staff.
Business trip but combined with a family holiday
Was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel.
Not somewhere I'd have chosen for a holiday but it was handy for business purposes. Staff were very welcoming and friendly on arrival. Helpful on providing information on the local area and where to visit. Room was lovely - plenty of room for a family of four. Lovely views across the bay and beautiful sunsets to watch from the balcony.