- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Very convenient location. Drive from Cornwall -leave car in car park (never yet failed to find a space) for duration of stay. Then use rail..."
"Needs a refurbishment. Looks old inside.. old furniture... old beds... curtains are the same. Just like going back to the past..."
"On 2 out of 5 days no milk was left in the room. Only one lift was working in the reception area, which created waiting problems in a mornin..."
"The hotel was nice and clean staff are very friendly and welcoming breakfast had variety of foods I didn't notice any noise. I can recommend..."
"A really nice hotel. Very clean and looked after. Swimming pool was amazing too...."
About the hotel
Croydon Park Hotel is ideal for guests visiting London for business or pleasure. Situated on a quiet, leafy road close to the centre of Croydon, we’re just 3 minutes’ walk from East Croydon Station where direct trains will transport you to the two main stations servicing both central London and the City, in under 15 minutes, London Victoria or London Bridge. Alternatively, a short 7 minute walk will take you into centre of Croydon, where guests can enjoy the Whitgift and Centrale shopping centres for retail therapy with some top brands.
For international business travellers or holiday makers, we are a mere 20 minute direct train journey to the terminals of Gatwick airport. We’re also within easy reach of the motorway network if you are coming by car: the hotel is only a short drive to junction 7/8 on the M25 and M23 interchange, and all guests can enjoy the convenience of our on-site car park.
Wimbledon is within easy reach via tram link taking only 20 minutes.
The hotel has 211 spacious and air-conditioned bedrooms, all come with Wifi, and flat screen TV's. The hotel offer 9 flexible meeting rooms for business and leisure. Guests can enjoy a wide choice of dining in Oscars Brasserie or a drink in the relaxing Whistlers Bar. Croydon Park Hotel boasts a superb leisure club complete with pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, squash court and gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good stay once again- We use this hotel regularly
Very convenient location.
Drive from Cornwall -leave car in car park (never yet failed to find a space) for duration of stay. Then use rail to central London- reckon three to five minutes walk to station.
A couple of detail improvements -fried eggs at breakfast not congealed and orange juice tasted nicer. One issue air conditioning was noisy and alternative was traffic noise with window open. Will stay again (DV).
Needs a refurbishment.
Looks old inside.. old furniture... old beds... curtains are the same. Just like going back to the past