- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"I have stayed in this hotel a few times now as the staff, and rooms and facilities are really nice and excellent value for money. It has a l..."
"A very smart hotel with friendly helpful staff...."
"Room ok, but nothing special, have had better room in premier inn. Was hoping pool and sauna would be worth trying but after seeing decided..."
"Hotel is very clean and comfortable. All the staff are very friendly and always there to help. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyo..."
"The staff were very helpful, they upgraded us to a executive room . The leisure facilities were of a good standard .all in all a lovely stay..."
About the hotel
Croydon Park Hotel is ideal for guests visiting London for business or pleasure. Situated on a quiet, leafy road close to the centre of Croydon, we’re just 3 minutes’ walk from East Croydon Station where direct trains will transport you to the two main stations servicing both central London and the City, in under 15 minutes; London Victoria or London Bridge. Alternatively, a short 7 minute walk will take you into centre of Croydon, where guests can enjoy the Whitgift and Centrale shopping centres for retail therapy with some top brands.
For international business travellers or holiday makers; we are a mere 20 minute direct train journey to the terminals of Gatwick airport. We’re also within easy reach of the motorway network if you are coming by car: the hotel is only a short drive to junction 7/8 on the M25 and M23 interchange, and all guests can enjoy the convenience of our on-site car park. The hotel has 211 spacious and air-conditioned bedrooms and 9 flexible meeting rooms for business and leisure. Guests can enjoy a wide choice of dining in Oscars Brasserie or a drink in the relaxing Whistlers Bar. Croydon Park Hotel boasts a superb leisure club complete with pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, squash court and gym.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Recommended to all
I have stayed in this hotel a few times now as the staff, and rooms and facilities are really nice and excellent value for money.
It has a lovely dining and bar area which is great for spending the evening in if you wanted.
Lovely, clean, smart, hotel
A very smart hotel with friendly helpful staff.