- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely apartment, great location, would recommend..."
"No proper address and landmarks were provided. Locating the apartment took abit of time...."
About the hotel
Luxurious apartment (sleeps 4) in the historic Royal Mile of Edinburgh. It is only minutes away from the famous Edinburgh Castle and has Holyrood Palace at the bottom of the road. Princes Street, local attractions and transport facilities are all within easy walking distance.
The accommodation comprises lovely dining lounge with great views into the Royal Mile and large widescreen digital TV and broadband internet, DVD, CD/Radio and guidebooks/movies. The fitted kitchen has all appliances inc washer/drier, fridge/freezer, microwave and is self catering with complimentary tea/coffee. The master bedroom and twin bedroom have freshly laundered linen/towels included and an iron/hairdrier are provided also. The bathroom has a bath and shower as well.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Ladies Theatre Trip to Edinburgh
Lovely apartment, great location, would recommend
Location is great. Second bedroom is not very appealing with dim lights and no windows.
No proper address and landmarks were provided.
Locating the apartment took abit of time.