- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Staff were extremely friendly and conscientious. Room was pleasant although was kept awake by an intermittent sound coming from somewhere (n..."
"I would not stay here again due an incredibly uncomfortable bed and paper thin walls. Our neighbours were incredibly noisy and it was as if..."
"Staff were very friendly and hotel was very clean. I would be very happy to stay in this hotel again...."
"Very nice clean comfortable room, but nearby club played music until 2a.m on sunday morning. Maybe don't stay here at weekends...."
"Found the hotel ok, but had to ask to find the Car Park, at the hotel. The car park had 1 machine not working, with a sign saying you should..."
About the hotel
Conference Aston is the perfect place to stay when visiting Birmingham for business or leisure. The hotel boasts en-suite bedrooms with TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phones and free WIFI. A varied menu is available in our restaurant, with a choice of light snacks in the bar.
Set within the landscaped grounds of Aston University in the city centre, Conference Aston is only a ten minute walk from Birmingham’s main shopping area and within easy reach of the ICC & the NIA. On Site Parking is available (prebookable and chargeable), Birmingham New Street Station is a 15 minute walk away and Birmingham Airport/ NEC are approximately 20 minutes away by taxi. Car parking can be booked in advance online at: http://www. conferenceaston. co. uk/content. aspx?PageID=1936 Conference Aston operates a no smoking policy throughout the hotel and conference centre, including the central courtyard area. If you wish to smoke, we have a designated smoking area which is available outside the main Reception. Please be advised that guests who do smoke in the bedrooms will be charged £50 to cover specialist room cleaning.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Badminton , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/02/2016 to 30/12/2016 - Please be advised that guests who do smoke in the bedrooms will be charged £50 to cover specialist room cleaning. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely people, accommodation wanting in some areas
Staff were extremely friendly and conscientious.
Room was pleasant although was kept awake by an intermittent sound coming from somewhere (never managed to figure out the source). Bathroom could use a refit. Bed comfortable and room temperature pleasant. Functional but not a place I'd revisit. Having talked to fellow travellers, there are better alternatives at similar prices.
I was kept awake by a noisy party somewhere else in the hotel via the duct above my bed