- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Although there were two major wedding celebrations in the evening the atmosphere was friendly and..."
"I stayed in a single room, very "compact" but exactly what I needed, clean bathroom, comfortable bed, despite the room being near a stairwel..."
"We booked one night to attend a local concert. We arrived at around 1.30 pm on a Sunday & had not booked a lunch as we were not sure of our..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay - staff all very friendly - great value for money - hotel well positioned for travelling around London...."
"Lovely hotel and friendly, helpful staff. The room was clean and well presented. Despite a large wedding reception taking place my room was..."
About the hotel
The Bromley Court Hotel is located in a quiet residential area on Bromley Hill with beautiful views of London from its landscaped gardens. . Bromley South Railway Station offers regular fast trains to London’s Victoria Station in less than 20 minutes which means that all the Central London attractions & West End theatres are within very easy reach.
All of the en suite bedrooms are air conditioned (as well as the public areas), offer free Wi-Fi connection and give access to the gymnasium and steam room only. The Bromley Court Hotel has 85 parking spaces, free for hotel residents. Overlooking the gardens, the Garden Restaurant offers a range of casual and formal dining choices focused on contemporary British and European cuisine. The conservatory provides direct access to the patio seating area. A full English breakfast is also served in the dining room. Bromley town centre is 1 mile from the The Bromley Court Hotel. A direct bus route runs to Greenwich Village, the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and O2 Arena. Guests looking for Canary Wharf, Excel Exhibition Centre and the City of London, can get on the Docklands Light Railway from Lewisham which is 2 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Bit of a joke!
Very disappointed - not ready when we arrived at 12.30 although we had specially asked to have facilities to change.
Told to use a cubicle in spa, no mirror and not enough room to swing a cat!. The family that have owned this hotel for 80odd years need to shake it all up!
The receptionist was worse, she doesn't have any clue about customer service.
it looked like she threatened us to sit and wait as 'system was down'
nobody, I mean nobody bothered to answer telephone for room service for nearly hours