- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"My husband and I booked the Cumberland for a 2 night stay over Valentine weekend. From the moment we arrived we were looked after wonderfull..."
"We were upgraded free of charge to a junior suite. Great value for money. Staff very helpful! Room very clean and extremely spacious! Breakf..."
"Booked hotel as a birthday treat for the wife, who has always wanted to see London. Could not of booked a better hotel, in a perfect locatio..."
"Very good location - ease of access to the Tube and other transport. Walking distance from some of the top shops in Oxford Street. Rooms are..."
"There are always friendly staff around to help you..."
About the hotel
Located at the end of Oxford Street near Park Lane, The Cumberland hotel in London sits directly opposite Marble Arch, right near Hyde Park Corner. Many places consider themselves 'the heart of London'. But we have a stronger claim than most.
Oxford Street, the West End, Hyde Park and Mayfair are some of London's most illustrious addresses, and they are right on our doorstep. The Cumberland is a place where breathtaking style and design, exceptional comfort and personal service combine to form a truly unique experience. Guests can relax in our lounge bar; and have a wide range in of dining options with the Market restaurant, The Brasserie at The Cumberland. There is also the late-night destination bar, Carbon, offering a mix of industrial glamour and sultry Shoreditch-chic! Whether you are staying with us on business, taking a break or treating someone special, The Cumberland is the perfect base to discover London's unique heritage, entertainment, restaurants and shopping.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Top rate customer service
My husband and I booked the Cumberland for a 2 night stay over Valentine weekend.
From the moment we arrived we were looked after wonderfully by helpful, friendly and cheerful staff. Not just onee. or two but everyone we dealt with.
We were upgraded free of charge to a junior suite.
Great value for money. Staff very helpful. Room very clean and extremely spacious. Breakfast was nice and had lots of variety to choose from. No disturbances from any other guests, a quiet, clean and all round great hotel!