- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Great Price, very friendly, clean warm room, breakfast was great and the location was ideal...."
"When we first arrived in Castle Street we took the wrong turning and could not find the hotel, however when I called the staff were brillian..."
"Really nice hotel, with a great restaurant on site, (booking advisable in evening). Just about acceptable walking distance to central Salisb..."
"Convenient business hotel. Our room was moved due to emergency work on the boiler and we finished with rather better accommodation. Restaura..."
"Just stayed for one night. Good location to walk into town with good parking. Staff v friendly and good cooked breakfast...."
About the hotel
4 Star Milford Hall Hotel, 1 rosette by AA Hotel Services. Ample free car parking, conveniently located at the top of one of the main streets, just a short walk from the famous cathedral, museums and shops. With its ever populated restaurant Salisbury Seafood & Steak House, a comfortable, relaxed restaurant offering a concept in Salisbury like no other, you can enjoy the finest quality meats, freshest seafood and fish in the city.
awarded joint top restaurant in Salisbury by the AA guide. We offer a heated conservatory bar where you can sit and relax whilst enjoying a pre-lunch/dinner drink. Our comfortable furnishings and soft mood lighting provide a stylish, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. In the summer months the roof retracts so you can enjoy your drinks in the warm summer sun! You can also sample the delights of our new Garden Room, flowing through to the Hotel Patio where you can enjoy the afternoon/evening, in or out with luxurious furnishings.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Milford Hall Hotel & Spa in Salisbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay, highly recommend.
Great Price, very friendly, clean warm room, breakfast was great and the location was ideal.
A pleasent Surprise
When we first arrived in Castle Street we took the wrong turning and could not find the hotel, however when I called the staff were brilliant in getting us there.
The car park was full however this did not prove a problem as we left the key with the reception allowing them to move it once a space became available. The room , was up two flights of stairs and for some older customers this could be a problem, however the staff offered to carry our cases to the room should we want them too. The room itself was spacious, clean and bright, the air conditioning unit worked though we could not get it to pump out warm air so we turned it off. My partner had forgotton to pack her telephone charger I called reception and explained the problem, they found a charger and delivered it to our room. I requestedan ice bucket and glasses plus a cork screw which were all delivered promply by good mannered happy staff. We elected to have room service and had dinner in our room, the service and quality of food was very good, no complaints whats so ever. Breakfasr was good even though we didn't make it down till 10.00am. The Teddy bears on the bed are a lovely touch, we fell in love with ours and decided he had to come home with us, they allowed us to purchase our room bear at a discount, we were very pleased
Overall it was a great stay, we stay in a lot of hotels and can say that overall it was a positive experience, good room, food, staff and atmosphere. If we visit Salisbury agsin we will definitely use them again. We would recommend it to anyone.