- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Breakfast was awful. We went down at 9.35 and it was nearly over. No plates/ bowls / juice. Food cold and staff all stood round chatting. No..."
"our room was absolutely fab. nothing to fault whatsoever however there is not much choice on the food in the rib and grill other than that t..."
"Happily catered for me being vegan...."
"I have never received such excellent service, I am sight impared & they removed any furniture from room that I could fall over, ensured I ha..."
"Met up with friends from the U.S. had a fantastic time, delux room was excellent, over looking the golf course, staff very friendly & helpfu..."
About the hotel
The Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf is an impressive hotel set within a 350 acre estate just 400 metres from junction 62 of the A1M motorway. All bedrooms are individually decorated and furnished either with two twin beds or a king size bed and include remote control teletext television (with Sky Sports) fresh fruit and much more. With two restaurants to choose from – The Brand New "Rib Room " or Pembertons Rotisserie & Carvery – you are spoilt for choice.
Comprehensive Meeting & Events facilities for up to 600 with Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Two championship 18-hole golf course is complemented by a superb golf clubhouse, driving range and Golf Academy. We also offer complimentary guest parking for 600 cars.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Pitch n' Putt, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf in DURHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Tired and ageing hotel.
Room looked over building site. We asked to be moved and we were but we should have been allocated room as hotel wasn't full. Breakfast good but staff were woeful
Nice people poor experience!!!
Breakfast was awful.
We went down at 9.35 and it was nearly over. No plates/ bowls / juice. Food cold and staff all stood round chatting. No offer of tea or coffee - shame as the reception staff were great, friendly and accommodating. Diggers outside our room at 8am on a Saturday morning also poor and not stated on the website!!!!