- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"A very comfortable hotel. The service was excellent with a very wholesome breaKfast. Dinners were average ...."
"Breakfast was awful. We went down at 9.35 and it was nearly over. No plates/ bowls / juice. Food cold and staff all stood round chatting. No..."
"our room was absolutely fab. nothing to fault whatsoever however there is not much choice on the food in the rib and grill other than that t..."
"Happily catered for me being vegan...."
"I have never received such excellent service, I am sight impared & they removed any furniture from room that I could fall over, ensured I ha..."
About the hotel
A Warm Welcome Awaits you at Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa – the largest, privately owned luxury hotel in the North East. Whatever your reason for visiting we can promise you a memorable stay. Relax & enjoy our two championship golf courses, our state-of-the-art spa & our award-winning restaurant.
You may be visiting for business, holding a meeting in one of our many conference or event spaces – but hopefully you’ll still make time to chill out and take advantage of our fabulous facilities. A former country house, Ramside Hall was transformed into a hotel in 1963 and since then has been renowned for welcoming guests from across the globe.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
A very comfortable hotel.
The service was excellent with a very wholesome breaKfast. Dinners were average .
Tired and ageing hotel.
Room looked over building site. We asked to be moved and we were but we should have been allocated room as hotel wasn't full. Breakfast good but staff were woeful