- 7 guest reviews
"A very nice stay here. Food in restaurant is very good. Lovely spot...."
"The dog and I were genuinely made welcome. Everything (room, food, dog-walking facilities, comms, keys for late night return etc.) were all..."
"Perfect for our weekend break,hotel and food excellent ,certainly more than the 3 stars it already has and very handy for getting around,use..."
"Lovely hotel with beautiful surroundings. Very comfortable, the breakfast was devine, and the restaurant is outstanding. Worth every penny...."
"Enjoyable stay. The owners were v friendly and easy company. The room was clean but shabby,disappointed to find a few stains on bedding cove..."
About the hotel
This family-run hotel is tucked away in a residential area but still within easy distance of Leeds and Bradford, and is renowned for its service, friendliness, excellent cuisine and hospitality. All bedrooms were refurbished in January 2013. The small boutique hotel has an excellent reputation for its restaurant which offers good value, fresh produce on both its à la carte and fixed price options.
At the hotel you’ll find comfy sofas, a terraced garden, and restful views of the surrounding countryside. A former mill owner’s house, this Victorian stone building is just a couple of minutes from the A650 main road and the busy heart of West Yorkshire and also for the glorious countryside in the Dales and Bronte country. Close by are Keighley, Shipley , Baildon and Haworth.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A very nice stay here.
Food in restaurant is very good. Lovely spot.
The dog and I had a lovely time!
The dog and I were genuinely made welcome.
Everything (room, food, dog-walking facilities, comms, keys for late night return etc.) were all made very easy and of a very good standard. I will go there again, even if I don't have the dog with me. Very good value for money.