- 23 guest reviews
"Booked in to the Rydges Hotel for a Valentines weekend to see Cirque du Soleil. Room was really nice and clean and posh! Not impressed by th..."
"3 bedded room for overnight stay, near to royal Albert hall - room was small but very comfortable - very cold evening and windows a little d..."
"Good high street location, good facilities in room. Only problem, there was a very loud buzzing noise in the room (204) which wasnt relating..."
"Great staff. Room was a bit chilly but can't fault it otherwise...."
"The hotel is in a great location which helped make our short stay in London stress free. You can get to most central locations within a 30 m..."
About the hotel
Rydges Kensington London is simply stunning. A newly-refurbished design-inspired boutique hote in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea discretely settled on one of London's historic tree-lined avenues. Rydges Kensington is just a minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and within easy reach of London's financial and business centre.
it's surrounded by some of London's finest bars, restaurants and cafes and just a short stroll from the city's Royal Parks. Combine the location, facilities and genuine hospitality and service of Rydges Kensington London and you're assured of comfortable stay whether it's for leisure or for business. And even more enjoyable now with Free WiFi. The Jam Cupboard: Stylish and laid back with a fabulous New York-style central bar that's perfect for an early-evening cocktail, the stunningly-designed Jam Cupboard is an ideal venue for a relaxed lunch or supper. There's even an exclusive private table seating 10 just off the main dining room. It's the perfect place for a celebration meal or special event. Polo Bar: Enjoy a tipple in front of our open fire. Order yourself a sustaining snack while you settle down to watch the latest sporting action on the big screen TV.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rydges Kensington London in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Booked in to the Rydges Hotel for a Valentines weekend to see Cirque du Soleil.
Room was really nice and clean and posh. Not impressed by the Nibbles and Treats menu, Very expensive so be warned don,t eat or in fact drink any of it. My girlfriend was even worried that she might get makeup on the sheets so promptly washed her make up off before going to bed in case we got charged for dirtying the sheets. lol but all in all a pleasant hotel. Will be staying there again!
3 bedded room for overnight stay, near to royal Albert hall - room was small but very comfortable - very cold evening and windows a little draughty - bed very comfortable air conditioning not required.
Made the room cold had to be switched off at 3 am - breakfast very enjoyable - eggs benedict lovely if a little cold- good value and would definitely stay again