- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, perfect location and the room was delightful...."
"I was only in Aberdeen overnight but this hotel was a great find. Had that old fashioned look and feel about it but with the usual mod cons,..."
"Not looking so good outside, inside very nice indeed. Room a bit small no view from window at all, problem with toilet making terrible noise..."
"Good location for public transport user...."
About the hotel
Built in 1848 at the height of the Victorian era the Aberdeen Douglas Hotel is one of Aberdeen's oldest hotels. A listed building makes it a much loved and well appointed Landmark in the city centre. Privately owned this contemporary style hotel offers a warm and welcoming environment.
Centrally located with the Train/Bus station just a minute's stroll away. With 98 rooms, conference facilities for up to 400 person and Bistro. An ideal location for the Business Traveler. We offer complimentary WIFI Access. The hotel is also adjacent to such attractions as the Aberdeen Maritime museum and Aberdeen shopping centre just on the door step. The ideal choice whether you are traveling for business or pleasure combining personal service and genuine hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Aberdeen Douglas Hotel
Excellent hotel, perfect location and the room was delightful.
I was only in Aberdeen overnight but this hotel was a great find.
Had that old fashioned look and feel about it but with the usual mod cons, free wifi (good reception/quality) decent flat screen TV with all Freeview channels. The only issue I had was trying to find it - the postcode took me to near the airport where there is another Market Street. It's a known problem apparently but no fault of the hotel. If you're driving there I'd suggest you try tapping Union Street into your sat nav and then looking up the hotel in the Points Of Interest function - I did and it took me straight there.
Really friendly staff. The ladies on reception were very chatty and smiley. They very helpfully gave me walking directions to let me take in as much of Aberdeen in one night as I could. Breakfast was great too. Very friendly service and plenty to choose from.
All in all a great stay and an amazing price for such a central location. And their own car park too which is great asset for city centre hotel.