- 5 guest reviews
"Room was smaller then expected however it is a very nice play to stay. Loved the funkyness of the place and friendly staff. It was expensive..."
"The Exhibitionist Hotel on first appearances certainly impresses, but unfortunately for me it is missing the basics. I booked a Deluxe Suite..."
"We stayed here for our anniversary, it is firstly an amazing attack on your sense as you walk in.... Beautiful artwork in the whole hotel. Y..."
About the hotel
LateRooms has named The Exhibitionist Hotel as one of the Sexiest Hotels on the Planet. The Exhibitionist Hotel is the next generation of luxury boutique hotels. Located in the heart of South Kensington, the hotel is just a stone’s throw away from London’s array of shopping and cultural attractions.
Situated within beautifully restored eighteenth century townhouses, The Exhibitionist Hotel brings together the heritage of the original property with contemporary and stylish design. Art is a central feature of our design hotel, with eight galleries each offering a blank canvas for up and coming artists to showcase their work in an exclusive London location. Gallery spaces are transformed regularly so visitors will be able to experience something different with each visit. Guests of our luxury boutique hotel have the option to personalise their stay to suit their own preferences, allowing for a uniquely tailored experience. This personal service starts right at the point of reservation during which guests can customise their stay – everything from the scent, taste and feel of their stay – nothing is too much trouble. From all day dining, through to inventive and creative cocktails , indulgent plunge pools, private balconies and outdoor cinemas, guests can expect the best from their visit to The Exhibitionist Hotel in South Kensington. The Exhibitionist Hotel will open in autumn 2014 and will feature 37 individually designed and bespoke rooms, including a number of spacious suites. It is the first in a collection of luxury boutique hotels offering seamless personalised service.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
a great place for a night
Room was smaller then expected however it is a very nice play to stay.
Loved the funkyness of the place and friendly staff. It was expensive but it's London so not really a surprise. Perfect place for a couple to get there freak on :)
Still not convinced
Staff still very obliging but simple processes (e.g.
checking in) do take a long time. Room still very small for the money, but bed as comfortable as you could want.