- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We were attending a ball so did not use the main restaurant, but the grounds were lovely, the room was quiet and the breakfast well cooked...."
"Beautiful setting, room offers everything except minibar and hair-dryer. Restaurant: slow service, food ok; breakfast: slow service and a ce..."
"Booked at short notice, room was spacious, well appointed and clean. The leisure facilities were a welcome bonus, and breakfast was great, v..."
"This night away was very pleasant. Dinner in the restaurant was very good with superb service and fine food. The room was large and very com..."
About the hotel
A 17th Century country house set in 15 acres of peaceful Warwickshire countryside, with an excellent leisure club and golf course. Nailcote Hall, with it's 49 luxurious guest rooms, is ideally located between Birmingham and Coventry, just 10 minutes drive from Birmingham International Airport/Railway station and the National Exhibition Centre. Dining at the hotel is a pleasure whether you choose the intimacy of a candlelight dinner in the Tudor 'Oak Room' or the Mediterranean Café atmosphere of Rick's Bar which hosts an array of live entertainment.
Throughout their stay guests have access to the delights of the luxury Leisure and Country Club. Take a swim in the beautiful Roman Bath style pool or relax in the Jacuzzi or steam room. For those wanting to take a bit of exercise a fully equipped gymnasium furnished with the most up-to-date equipment is available as well as a 1km jogging track where runners can take in the views of the countryside and the beauty of the whole estate. The challenge of The Cromwell Championship 9 hole Par 3 Golf Course awaits golfers of all levels as well as adding a newly built and well furnished golf clubhouse at the end of the day. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- Pets are allowed
83% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a ball so did not use the main restaurant, but the grounds were lovely, the room was quiet and the breakfast well cooked.
No complaints really just not sure it was quite worth £140 for the night.
Nice room, room for improvement at the restaurant
Beautiful setting, room offers everything except minibar and hair-dryer.
Restaurant: slow service, food ok; breakfast: slow service and a certain sloppiness in serving and clearing away