- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"This is my third stay at this hotel in recent months and it is consistently good. They appear to be able to hold on to their staff so their..."
"Staff were friendly and helpful, but not over the top..."
"Lovely hotel would recommend to everyone!..."
"The room was clean but in need of attention to some tile grout in the bathroom where there was evidence of "historic" mould. In addition the..."
"All the amenities you could ask for and large rooms make for a very comfortable stay...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Kent, close to junction 9 of the M20, the Eurostar terminal for France, 37 minutes by high speed train to London, close to the port of Dover and all the sites that Kent has to offer, Ashford International Hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure. The hotel epitomises style. The 179 spacious bedrooms have stunning decor and all include flat screen TVs, air conditioning and the plump pillows and comfy duvets ensure a good nights sleep will be had.
Free wi-fi is available throughout the hotel and free car parking for guests is provided. Feeling peckish? Horizon Restaurant serves delicious food whilst lighter snacks are available in Quench Bar. 24 hour room service is available should you get the midnight munchies. The state-of-the art leisure facilities include a 20m swimming pool sauna, steam room and whirlpool and Technogym, providing a heaven in which to relax or, if you are looking for a bit of "me" time indulge in a soothing spa treatment in one of the 6 treatment rooms and relax further in our relaxation room . The hotel offers on-site complimentary car parking for 400 cars and if you are taking a short break on the continent, holiday parking can be organised. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. Nearby attractions include Leeds Castle, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Shopping Village, Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Howletts Wild Animal Park. Ashford International Hotel has been awarded a gold award by the Green Business Tourism Scheme.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/06/2016 to 27/06/2025 - Pets are allowed please contact the hotel for charges. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel looks tired
Room smelt very unused, bathroom drain a bit smelly, and decor very tired, went to main bar for pre dinner drinks, staff very slow had to wait nearly 15 minutes for two drinks .
Bar not organised, staff unloading dash washer baskets at bar instead of serving customers ?.
This is my third stay at this hotel in recent months and it is consistently good.
They appear to be able to hold on to their staff so their is always a recognisable face and good relationship builds up on the back of this. The hotel has plenty of parking and the meeting areas are spacious and not crammed together and there are also very good meeting rooms if you require more privacy. Bedrooms are a follow size and well provisioned. A small filter coffee maker was the only thing missing that I would like to have seen. Bar is good with a good selection of drinks and bar food and the restaurant is always good - the buffet breakfast is excellent ( would like black pudding though . )