- 161 guest reviews
"Wanted a weekend away with the missus. The room was lovely, huge, quiet and had a view of the seafront as promised. The location was pretty..."
"I guess this is a budget hotel, but it's one of those ones that leaves you feeling seriously impressed by the high standard. The location is..."
"Hotel was great! Room was big and clean, only downside was the noise of people outside but this isn't the fault of the hotel or its staff...."
"Room very small, view of side of building. Lovely clean bathroom with huge shower! Stayed for one night so perfect for brief mid week visit..."
"the hotel staff were friendly and helpful the room was ok ive stayed in better and ive stayed in worse..."
About the hotel
Brighton Centre and Lanes shopping area is virtually next door so the hotel so we are ideally situated for business and leisure travellers. Just 15 minutes walk from Brighton’s main railway station with its regular service to London Victoria taking just 60 minutes. The famous Royal Pavilion is a 5-minute walk and The Sea Life Centre is just 500 metres away.
Our rooms are decorated in a fresh contemporary style, each have a flatscreen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE access to The Lanes leisure club and pool. Most rooms also offer an in room safe and trouser press. Room service is available and nearly half of our rooms have breath-taking sea views where you can watch the world go by. We are proud to offer Coffee Republic on site which offers full-strength espresso's to keep you awake during your long day of sightseeing to luscious lattes to linger over, there’s also a great variety of food to choose from too. Theatrical décor sets the scene for your evening at the Little Bay Brighton, the restaurant’s first branch outside London. Beautifully framing the stunning sea views with decadent drapes, the restaurant has a fabulous atmosphere which is more than matched by its eclectic menu and great service with live Opera 7 days a week. The following secure car parks offer Umi guests discounted rates. Please park in your chosen car park and bring the ticket/token issued to the hotel and mention on check in. Option 1 NCP Russell Road BN1 2DX £15 for 24 hour stay 3-4 minutes walk from the hotel Option 2 RCP North Road BN1 1YR £10. 50 for 24 hour stay 7-8 minutes walk from the hotel
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2020 - Umi reserves the right to authorise the card given to guarantee the booking prior to the arrival date. Failure to supply valid card details may result in your booking being cancelled. The LateRooms.com rates for Umi Hotel Brighton Seafront in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Just what I wanted
Wanted a weekend away with the missus.
The room was lovely, huge, quiet and had a view of the seafront as promised. The location was pretty much perfect for us. The staff were really helpful, and able to provide every single service we asked for. Would definitely recommend
Washbasin was chipped
Hairdryer was very ancient
Breakfast was worst I've had in a long time