- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"This hotel has small but brand new rooms with all mod cons. It's fantastic and I can't wait to see what the hotel will look like once the re..."
"Lovely clean friendly hotel, great location, but the building works going on were intrusive and noisy at times. We were woke up at 7am by dr..."
"Turned up at hotel which is in the middle of a major refurbishment. We were warned prior to arriving that this was the case and that the lif..."
"Lots of work being done so lots of workmen, some noise and no lift. However, despite this a lovely room, lovely staff and decent view...."
"My favourite thing about this hotel was the fantastic people working there. Such wonderful service. They were in the midst of refurbishment..."
About the hotel
With an unrivalled location on the iconic seafront and just moments from the bustling Lanes, our Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa is set to be the hottest new destination in buzzy Brighton. The 79 bedroom hotel will embody Harbour Hotels' signature relaxed style, with tasteful interiors providing a modern contrast to the exquisite 19th century period exterior. The Spa will launch towards the end of the year.
With panoramic views across Brighton Pier, experience our award-winning Jetty Restaurant and 'HarBAR' where you can sit and watch the world go by. The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant with spectacular panoramic views across Brighton's iconic seafront, The Jetty is a great place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and enjoy exceptional food in relaxed surroundings. Featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features, soak up the ambiance of our all day bar & grill. Showcasing locally sourced, seasonal ingredients and dishes, alongside an eclectic wine list and inspired cocktail menu, the restaurant offers a unique dining experience on Brighton's vibrant seafront.
The following secure car parks offer guests discounted rates. Please park in your chosen car park and bring the ticket/token issued to the hotel and mention on check in. Option 1 NCP Russell Road BN1 2DX £15 for 24 hour stay 3-4 minutes walk from the hotel Option 2 RCP North Road BN1 1YR £10. 50 for 24 hour stay 7-8 minutes walk from the hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel - still being developed...
This hotel has small but brand new rooms with all mod cons.
It's fantastic and I can't wait to see what the hotel will look like once the refurbishment has completed. There are rumours that there will eventually be a roof top pool - and the spa should be opening any day soon. Hurrah.
harbour hotel Brighton Aug 2016
Lovely clean friendly hotel, great location, but the building works going on were intrusive and noisy at times.
We were woke up at 7am by drilling noises. Would stay again once the work has finished.