- 22 guest reviews
"A really enjoyable stay at the Sid Valley County House Hotel. As it wasn't busy, the owner have us the choice of a room as we'd booked or on..."
"Fantastic accommodation booked for a romantic weekend away made all the more special when we were given a beautiful four poster bed and the..."
"Brill accommodation with views to match. The owners were friendly and approachable and went that extra mile to be accommodating...."
"Recently stayed at the lovely Sid Valley Country House Hotel. Beautiful location!!! Stunning views of the Devon countryside all around the h..."
"Exceedingly quiet clean and peaceful stay. Charming hosts and first class breakfast...."
About the hotel
Sid Valley 3 star Premiere Gold is one of those special places rarely found. Discover Devon inland and coast set in 14 acres of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty' and just 3 miles from 'The World Heritage Coastline' at Regency Sidmouth. Exeter International Airport just 15 mins.
Luxurious surroundings hospitality and comfortable, peaceful retreat. Breakfast Restaurant with emphasis on fresh local produce prepare by your chef hosts. Hotel, Suites, Room only or Self catering on business or just for a short break - all rooms are luxurious offering individual design and decor. Restaurant provides a very relaxed & comfortable setting with fine fresh food - using the best of Seasonal, Local, Organic & Free Range produce whenever possible. Large picture windows look over the sun terrace & pool beyond with glorious views. All food is freshly prepared to order - please book in advance to guarantee availability. A tennis court is available all year round, as is a heated outdoor pool from May - September (weather dependent). Please note: Some bedroom allow pets, but not all. Please check when booking. This would have an additional charge of £20. 00 per pet, per day. Unsuitable for children under 13yrs.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/04/2015 to 21/12/2015 - Due to circumstances - there is currently restricted restaurant service available. Service will return to normal as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. The LateRooms.com rates for Sid Valley Country House Hotel in SIDMOUTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly hotel
A really enjoyable stay at the Sid Valley County House Hotel.
As it wasn't busy, the owner have us the choice of a room as we'd booked or one of the holiday cottages.
Nothing was too much trouble, the accommodation was very clean and well equipped. The views are breathtaking and the sea only a short 10 minute drive away but would recommend using the pool too which is heated to a nice temperature ams for an evening swim was perfect.
I can't comment on the food as we didn't eat at all at the hotel but if it lives up to the rest of the experience, then it'll be good traditional food.
I would definately recommend this hotel.
Icing on the cake!!
Fantastic accommodation booked for a romantic weekend away made all the more special when we were given a beautiful four poster bed and the room also had wonderful views from the roof terrace!.