- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Was surprised to see that breakfast and swimming pool were in another building. This is very misleading when booking, should have been made..."
"Excellent hotel, very clean, modern hotel, really fast check in, excellent food in hotel restaurants, good leisure facilities...."
"Hi, found that there too many items of furniture in the room for the size of the room. Not a Nuff power sockets for charging phone etc...."
"The Macdonald resort is a little odd - a concrete complex of agedly modern hotels with a few token green spaces and massive car parks, but t..."
"Myself and my family were generally happy with the service and the room provided, however we had an underlying feeling this service could ha..."
About the hotel
The Aviemore hotel is the perfect choice for social events and family gatherings at the Macdonald Aviemore Resort. With 108 recently refurbished family rooms, which sleep up to 4 people, with extra storage for skis. With a family bar (seasonal opening times apply) and a small children's playground, there's plenty to keep everyone entertained.
The 18-hole Spey Valley Championship Golf Course with its breath-taking vistas is only 5 minutes’ drive away. Located just 200 yards from Spey Valley Shopping, Spey Valley Carvery and Spey Valley Cinema, all the resort facilities are on the doorstep.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald Aviemore Hotel
Was surprised to see that breakfast and swimming pool were in another building.
This is very misleading when booking, should have been made clearer and not just on arrival. Italian Resturant on resort wasn't the best either. Highlight of the stay was wave pool and the breakfast.
Poor value for money
The hotel room was out dated and very tired.
It was functional, but the pictures definitely catch the rooms in a much better light than they're really in. Many minor issues that shouldn't have been there - dirty stains on wall, broken door handles etc. Over all very tired and needing an update. It's a shame because the area is beautiful. Wouldn't stay here again.