- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Decent overnight stay...."
"I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. However, if get a chance to stay again I would like a room without having to stare at a brick wall b..."
"A veritable oasis near the heart of Reading. I would not have found this establishment without the help of Late Rooms. It was clean and comf..."
"The house is well placed, close to downtown within walking distance as well as the bus station and a Tesco Express shop. The owner is a very..."
"Had a fantastic experience and stayed here for 1 night. Will be coming back here again...."
About the hotel
Centrally located with easy access to motorway links and airport. 10 min walk to town centre with its haven of bars and restaurants. Ample on site carparking.
close to mainline railway station and Rail Air Link
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Belle Vue House Hotel
Decent overnight stay.
I was allocated a single room with shared bathroom in the lower ground floor - room 17.The room had wallpaper peeling off the wall, a gouge in the wall where the towel rail had fallen off, threadbare carpet that didn't butt up to the skirting, skirting board with a gouge in it, broken sash cord, towel rail left on the window sill.
No side lamps. A TV with cables dangling. Curtain pole fitted badly at an angle. The room had all the appeal of a crack den and it reeked of damp. Truly one of the most horrible experiences of my life. Oh and neither of the two shared bathrooms had a plug for the bath.