- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our week's stay here exploring Falmouth and the surrounding area. The hotel has a homely feel and the staff are all friend..."
"A gem of a hotel, very comfortable, well situated for Falmouth amenities,with friendly helpful staff..."
"The hotel is a georgian house with modern extensions added on. It was in the middle of a residential area but had fairly large grounds. We h..."
"Our room was comfortable, clean and there was plenty of space for luggage items. The water was hot and plentiful and staff were very accommo..."
"Nice quiet hotel set in beautiful grounds, lovely pool and spa but food was just ok i.e. ordinary and pricey however what we had was pleasan..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Penmere Manor Hotel where we hope you'll enjoy your stay and, like so many of our guests, return again and again! Set amidst five acres of beautiful surroundings this Georgian house has been elegantly maintained and has established reputation as a fun, family run hotel for over 36 years. Situated on the outskirts of the busy port and town of Falmouth, the tranquil gardens and hotel grounds here offer guests an oasis of calm and a sense of grandeur that only exists in hotels of a bygone era. Our staff pride themselves on their personal knowledge of the area .
Whether you're staying for a night or a fortnight, nothing is too much trouble here in Falmouth!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Budget hotel quality. Thin mattress, thin walls. Half a toilet roll, poor breakfast service. Slow
Penmere Manor Hotel, Falmouth
We really enjoyed our week's stay here exploring Falmouth and the surrounding area.
The hotel has a homely feel and the staff are all friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and spacious and we were pleased to make use of the indoor pool. The location is quiet and away from passing traffic but only a short drive into the town.