- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Excellent in every way. We really enjoyed our stay. I could not find any faults whatsoever...."
"Beautiful hotel, perfect food, relaxing spa...what more could you ask for! I would no doubt be visiting this place again in the near future...."
"I booked a standard double and was given room no. 9 with instructions of where to find it, however after walking around the whole complex I..."
"A perfect place for a nice romantic, relaxing break away from...everything! Lovely spa, fab staff, great food, lovely facilities, comfy warm..."
"The room we had booked was not available. We were given a lovely room but off the main site. We were given a lift to the 'cottage', and we w..."
About the hotel
Spend the night at Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa and you will wake up feeling to the manor born. Our dedicated staff take great pride in caring for every guest at this country estate. The 16th century manor has been turned into a 4-star boutique hotel and spa by owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived here for four generations.
Set in award-winning lakeside gardens, our luxury hotel is the perfect backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience. Guests can stay in the manor house itself or in converted barns and stables, each with its own historic features. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. All 25 bedrooms are en-suite. Each room features Elemis toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD freeview television, a hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Star billing goes to the Diamond Luxury Four-poster Suite with Spa Bath, which is ideal for a romantic break or wedding night. Breakfast, morning coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea and fine dining are served in the stylish Iris Restaurant. Thanks to our Head Chef's passion for fresh, local produce, this unique venue has been presented with an AA Recognition Award and 5-star Food Hygiene Award. During your stay, you might like to visit Bristol, Bath or the nearby attractions of Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury, Wells, Wookey Hole, Weston-super-Mare and the Mendip Hills. Or you may just wish to take time out to relax and unwind in the lovely surroundings of Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa itself. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 15/12/2008 to 31/12/2013 - Please note: New Reception opening hours - Monday-Sunday 8.00am until 11.00pm . Please contact the hotel prior to your arrival if your ETA is after these times. The LateRooms.com rates for Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa in Weston-Super-Mare are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa
Excellent in every way.
We really enjoyed our stay. I could not find any faults whatsoever.
One of the best hotels ive been too...
Beautiful hotel, perfect food, relaxing spa...what more could you ask for.
I would no doubt be visiting this place again in the near future.