- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Found this location when on a business trip, shame I couldn't spend longer here and take advantage of the other facilities...."
"Well worth the visit,staff very helpful and friendly.Food was to a good standard.A nice and relaxing place and I would recommend it to anyon..."
"Just few comments. The mattress very soft, I prefer firmer. Not enough pillows. No bubble bath for the jacuzzi. No way to to adjust shower h..."
"The staff were really friendly and the hotel facilities are excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends...."
"Excellent in every way. We really enjoyed our stay. I could not find any faults whatsoever...."
About the hotel
Spend the night at Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa and you will wake up feeling to the manor born. Our dedicated staff take great pride in caring for every guest at this country estate. The 16th century manor has been turned into a 4-star boutique hotel and spa by owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived here for four generations.
Set in award-winning lakeside gardens, our luxury hotel is the perfect backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience. Guests can stay in the manor house itself or in converted barns and stables, each with its own historic features. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. All 22 bedrooms are en-suite. Each room features Elemis toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD freeview television, a hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Star billing goes to the Diamond Luxury Four-poster Suite with Spa Bath, which is ideal for a romantic break or wedding night. Breakfast, morning coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea and fine dining are served in the stylish Iris Restaurant. Thanks to our Head Chef's passion for fresh, local produce, this unique venue has been presented with an AA Recognition Award and 5-star Food Hygiene Award. Once a hotel reservation has been made guests will have to contact the spa directly to pre-book facility use before arrival. Failure to pre-book may result in denied access due to maximum capacity. Facilitates are only open to guests aged over the age of 16 years.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is located in a picturesque area, but is very noisy from the M5 even with double glazed windows closed.
The gardens are excellent but the number of hazards associated with the height of the room and the stairs in the manor house is not acceptable. The staff were disinterested and the service levels were poor.
A little gem found
Found this location when on a business trip, shame I couldn't spend longer here and take advantage of the other facilities.