- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"We decided to stay here as an overnight stop to break the travel between Legoland, Windsor and Newcastle upon Tyne. I stayed with my daughte..."
"Everything was great but stopped in room 118 there are generators on a flat roof outside for the bar they kept us awake they are very noisy...."
"Very decent and clean room, good breakfast and excellent value. The staff were really helpful and welcoming...."
"Turned up at this hotel to stay one night to find out that it was full of partying folk and dog lovers, tattooed German Bull Terrier lovers..."
"Have stayed at this hotel many years ago, but it has been modernised since and is still excellent as a convenient stepping stone to many loc..."
About the hotel
Going on holiday? Arranging a conference? Treating that special someone to a romantic break? Whatever you're doing, BEST WESTERN PREMIER East Midlands Airport means you can do it in style. . .
at the heart of Kegworth village. Just a half mile from junction 24 of the M1 and within two miles of East Midlands Airport, we're perfectly placed to greet visitors from far and wide, offering a superb level of service to all who join us here in our relaxing setting. Whether you're taking five during a busy business schedule or looking for an unforgettable day out to really make your break, Donnington Park, The National Forest, Nottingham and Derby are all within ten miles of the hotel. On your return, well appointed bedrooms, our brand new Marco's New York Italian restaurant is serving good Italian/American food in a relaxed setting. This casual dining experience serves lunch, dinner, bar bites, afternoon tea and cocktails. From Italian dishes including mouth-watering Italian sharing platters, fresh seafood, home-made pizza and pasta to American favourites such as succulent steaks, burgers and Marco's special BBQ ribs and lazy fries. There's something for everyone with this all-day dining concept. Our stunning health club and spa is yet another 'break out' area in our splendid hotel that's sure to make you want to come back for more!
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Park and Fly packages for East Midlands Airport and Spa Packages are also available! Please contact the hotel for breakfast and dinner upgrades. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN PREMIER East Midlands Airport
Whilst nothing was wrong nor was there anything to complain about, nothing left me feeling good about the hotel- mainly I thought it expensive for what it was
Friendly and courteous
We decided to stay here as an overnight stop to break the travel between Legoland, Windsor and Newcastle upon Tyne.
I stayed with my daughter and two grandchildren, We arrived late in the evening but Reception staff were expecting us and were very helpful. Thank you. We found the room excellent and well serviced. Unfortunately the main bed creaked constantly when turning over in bed. The sofa bed the grandchildren had was ideal for them. Reception were very helpful and courteous checking in and out. A good breakfast with again, very helpful staff. Unfortunately we didn't have the time to try out the spa facilities. I would definitely stay again as I'm hoping not all beds will creak as badly as the one we had. Otherwise a good choice to stay here.