- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Reception staff very good. Spacious,clean room above restaurant in annexe building. Slightly eccentric room design- tv miles from anywhere...."
"acceptable, not cheap..."
"The hotel is lovely, and an easy bus ride into town, the bus stop is right outside the hotel. We don't usually take the bus, but it was very..."
"Hotel was very nice. Staff were friendly and welcoming just what we needed after a late arrival on a very stormy night. A little disappointe..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff . Room adequate but in need of updating compared to our previous room that we stayed in on a previous occasi..."
About the hotel
The Victorian BEST WESTERN Braid Hills Hotel is perfectly perched in a fantastic location, with wondrous panoramic views across Edinburgh and beyond to the Firth of Forth and the Hills of Fife! In its own grounds with ample FREE parking, this hotel offers class and comfort in spades. . .
with the added bonus of having one of the world's prettiest city centres on its doorstep. For seclusion and character few hotels come close, though Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Prince's Street shops and countless tourist attractions are just a quick Piper's march away. For meals and mingling, we have a choice of restaurants and bars. Plus, five golf courses lie within one mile of hotel (which is to be expected as the game itself was born in this very city!) Please note that although we have no lift, luggage assistance available on request. . . just say the word!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Braid hills September
Reception staff very good.
Spacious,clean room above restaurant in annexe building. Slightly eccentric room design- tv miles from anywhere. Breakfast buffet all fresh and very tasty. Hotel in beautiful, quiet area away from city centre but with excellent transport links. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Best Western Braid Hills Hotel
acceptable, not cheap