- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"The hotel is comfortable and good value. The shower facilities in a bath will be fine for those who are reasonable mobile and possible this..."
"We stayed at The Clarendon following a Lancaster University Open Day. Our room was big enough for my husband and I, our teenage daughter and..."
"This hotel is slightly past it's best now and is too expensive for what is on offer. The hotel receptionists were lovely and professional, b..."
"No WIFI in my room apart from that it was a good stay..."
"felt very comfortable in the hotel, the staff were really nice and friendly...."
About the hotel
The Clarendon Hotel has been overlooking the spectacular sweeping views of Morecambe Bay towards the Lake District since 1893. It makes an ideal base for exploring the wonderful and varied areas surrounding Morecambe Bay. Our bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and offer a comfortable stay to those visiting the area.
We also offer an excellent venue for conferences, functions and weddings (incl. Civil Ceremonies).
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is comfortable and good value.
The shower facilities in a bath will be fine for those who are reasonable mobile and possible this needs to be made clear to those booking when a room is allocated.
Great Value and very Pet Friendly!
We stayed at The Clarendon following a Lancaster University Open Day.
Our room was big enough for my husband and I, our teenage daughter and our 5 year old Labrador Retriever. The hotel was probably built in the Edwardian period and it has many period features. The rooms are clean, tidy and showers have plenty of hot water. The breakfast choice is superb with fresh fruits, pastries, yoghurts and traditional English with all its trimmings. My husband had smoked haddock and poached egg which he thoroughly enjoyed. Initially we booked a double and a single as we believed that there was no triple available. However, on arrival, the hotel willingly changed our room and adjusted the bill accordingly, saving us £30. Remember, that this is a period hotel, with the big central oak staircases and high ceilings and enjoyably different to the modern 'travel-inn/lodge style' hotels.Great value, very friendly and we will be back..