- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We went to The Clarendon Hotel for our 33rd wedding anniversary. The room was rather basic, but clean. The old, small television was terribl..."
"The lift was very small. But the beds are comfortable, though the rooms were a bit warm (fan supplied). The staff were friendly and helpful,..."
"The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful and I have stayed here before and would stay here again. The only downside was the break..."
"This is the third time we have stayed here and we enjoyed it as much each time . The whole atmosphere of the hotel is relaxing and the food..."
"Large room, bed reasonably comfortable. Radiator in room didn't work, but the one in the bathroom did. Curtains didn't close properly & allo..."
About the hotel
The Clarendon Hotel has been overlooking the spectacular sweeping views of Morecambe Bay towards the Lake District since 1893. It makes an ideal base for exploring the wonderful and varied areas surrounding Morecambe Bay. Our bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and offer a comfortable stay to those visiting the area.
We also offer an excellent venue for conferences, functions and weddings (incl. Civil Ceremonies).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
We went to The Clarendon Hotel for our 33rd wedding anniversary.
The room was rather basic, but clean. The old, small television was terrible, green faces. I asked for it to be looked at, but no-one came. Back-street view from the window. The staff were lovely, very friendly. It was very warm, but only one window would open a little. We enjoyed a delicious meal in the restaurant for our anniversary.
We'll be back!
The lift was very small.
But the beds are comfortable, though the rooms were a bit warm (fan supplied). The staff were friendly and helpful, especially at breakfast. Food was delivered quickly, but well prepared and presented.