- 46 guest reviews
"Interesting hotel, clean and quirky and a nice room. The staff were friendly, some more effective than others... it took one request and two..."
"The hotel is beautiful and couldn't really fault the stay except for in the morning we woke up to an awful smell as something was wrong with..."
"enjoyed our stay at Alicia hotel. the staff were friendly and ordered taxies for us when needed . close to sefton park which was a lovely pa..."
"If I'm ever in Liverpool I stay here because I know I can park my large van with no problems. The hotel is excellent and I enjoy doing a run..."
"I'd booked the hotel as it was close to my business destination (I didn't want to cope with Liverpool's rush hour traffic in the morning hen..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Hallmark Hotel Liverpool Alicia a truly unique hotel full of charm and character. Outside you will find a typically English, beautifully restored former cotton merchants house, inside you will find a superbly refurbished hotel, perfectly complimenting the outside with its welcoming relaxed atmosphere and comfortable modern interior. With 41 individually designed bedrooms welcoming both leisure and business guests we truly are a hotel with personality.
The hotel is ideally situated, a short 5 minute drive to the city centre & within easy reach of all major motorway links as well as being set in the beautiful and tranquil Sefton Park. Our beautiful glasshouse overlooking the park serves a high standard of cuisine and the tastefully decorated Edwardian bar leads onto our Italian styled gardens. With ample secure FREE PARKING, FREE WIFI and friendly staff making The Best Western Alicia Hotel the ideal base for business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Good but only just
Interesting hotel, clean and quirky and a nice room.
The staff were friendly, some more effective than others... it took one request and two further reminders each time to get an iron and ironing board, and then a plug for the bath. I had a bar meal which was OK apart from the sticky toffee pudding, which was beautifully presented, but clearly had been microwaved as it had the consistency of shoe leather. To all people in kitchens: you can't microwave bread or cake - it doesn't work. That said I ate it anyway as I was hungry and have a phobia of wasting food - after some time I managed to finish it without lasting damage to teeth. I would stay here again, as it is a quirky hotel in a fantastic location and I quite enjoyed the slightly 'Fawlty' aspects - as I say, the staff were delightful and friendly, and some of them were really efficient too.
Some improvements needed.
Overpriced for what you get.
Breakfast was beautiful food and we really enjoyed it. It's a shame that the room let us down.