- 24 guest reviews
"Our two night stay here was very good indeed, nice hotel, good breakfast and nothing was too much trouble for the proprietors. Hotel was cle..."
"Ample parking, lovely smell of lavender in front garden, friendly welcome, room at the front with fine view, free wifi, good facilities in t..."
"Friendly couple - nice room, lovely location (very quiet). Breakfast was nice, plenty of choice. Very good Value for Money. would stay again..."
"Excellent accommodation, great hosts..."
"The only reason for the low food score is that I was up before the full breakfast is served so could only have cereal or toast, and ideally..."
About the hotel
Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this elegant family run hotel offers stunning views towards the Malvern Hills, direct access to the Cotswold Way and yet is only 3 miles from Cheltenham,with its own car park. Within 1 mile of Cleeve Hill Golf Course club house, it is ideally situated for the race course and a selection of excellent places to dine. All rooms are en-suite and smoking is not permitted.
You are guaranteed a warm welcome and complimentary tea and cake are offered on afternoon arrivals.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Our two night stay here was very good indeed, nice hotel, good breakfast and nothing was too much trouble for the proprietors.
Hotel was clean and tidy with a nice en-suite bathroom.
Cleeve Hill House Hotel
Ample parking, lovely smell of lavender in front garden, friendly welcome, room at the front with fine view, free wifi, good facilities in the room, excellent breakfast.
Hope to stay again - many thanks.