- Very Good
- 102 guest reviews
"Check in was straight forward, room was clean if a little dated; breakfast was cooked fresh and plenty of it; no gluten free bread is only i..."
"It was generally excellent other than the pint of Bass, a particular favourite, served at dinner was the worst I have ever tasted. The wine..."
"Had a very enjoyable experience. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and had great facilities...."
"Lying between Newport and Cardiff means they realise they need to pitch their price carefully to attract custom. They certainly do this well..."
"This was our second stay at the hotel, very clean, organised and relaxed stay. The room was a good size, and had a lovely en suite. The wind..."
About the hotel
St. Mellons Hotel and Spa is a beautiful Edwardian country house hotel, set amongst 7 acres of secluded, landscaped gardens and local golf course, midway between the Welsh Capital and the historic docks of Newport, with easy road access to the city centres. The Hotel has impressive spa facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room and fully equipped gym.
Our Llanarthen Restaurant serves a choice of both Welsh and traditional English food.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Short 1 Night Stay
Check in was straight forward, room was clean if a little dated; breakfast was cooked fresh and plenty of it; no gluten free bread is only issue; overall excellent, quiet location with friendly staff.
Very Good But for the beer
It was generally excellent other than the pint of Bass, a particular favourite, served at dinner was the worst I have ever tasted.
The wine was expensive and some gym equipment broken; otherwise no complaints. I would stay again.